Saturday, December 10, 2011

It has been 5 months since surgery and all is coming along fairly well.  I am swimming, riding the bike, and doing cardio on the elliptical and stuff with no real discomfort.  I still can't run, although I can jog but my leg is still so weak its hard to push off without some pain.  I have lost about 21 lbs since I have started back being active so thats a good thing.  I am still walking with a limp but is mainly because of the nerve around the ankle area.  I may have to have that looked at later on down the road if it doesn't get better.
I will be attempting my first triathlon since surgery sometime in April or may I believe and see how things go.  In    March I will be doing the Spartan race so that should be a challenge too.  Anyways, I think I am about done with this blog but will keep checking it and may add a few things later on when needed.  If you have any questions you can ask me here and I will try and answer it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment