Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Well tomorrow is my 4 week post op check and I will see where I go from there.  I have been in and out of the boot for 2 weeks. I am not really moving it to much just letting some air get to it .  I have a few issues I will need to bring up to the dr tomorrow.  One of the problems is my foot gets really red and swollen when I am up for 3 minutes or more.  I know the common reason for this is because blood is rushing down but I will see tomorrow. The other issue is my toes are curled up and stay that way.  I can move them down to were they are level but then they just return back.  I don't know if this is because they are just stiff from me not using them or what.  Other than that I am feeling good.  I don't know if I will return to work light duty or off for another 2-3 weeks.  I work on my feet 8-9 hours a night on concrete floors and that is my biggest concern as I would hate to re-injure it because I went to work to early.

Here is a picture showing the difference in color

Here is a picture of my normal foot 

Surgery foot with curved toes (looks weird)


No comments:

Post a Comment